Banh Xeo (petites crêpes faites de farine de riz) à la façon de Hoi An
- 50g rice flour
- 35cl water
- 1 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 springs onions
- 50g shirm
- 50g pork belly
- 50g bean spround
- 2 teaspoons garlic and chili pounded
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime
1. Mixed rice flour, tumeric pounder, salt and water and a handfull chopped spring oignon, stir well.
2. Season the pork belly and shirmp with salt and pepper set aside.
3. Heat the pan on midium heat, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, add 1 shirm and 2 slice of pork.
4. Ladle the batter and tilt the pan in circular motion to sprad the batter evenly.
5. Cover the fry for 1 minute, then add some bean spround, cover again and f for another 1 minute.
6. Flod the crepe in half then transfert plate.
7. For dipping sauce, you use the garlic and chili pounded, mixed with fish sauce sugar and lime.