Salade de Papaye verte
- 100g green papaya shred
- 50g carot shred
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lie juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 small red chili and clover garlic pounded
- 5 baby tomatos
- a hand full of mint
- a hand full of coriander
- peanut and fried shalot (as much as you want)
1. Place all the papaya and carot shred in a large bown.
2. Add some scoop of ice to keep it’s crunchy.
3. Soak about 15 minutes, rinse and dry well.
4. Add to this a hand full of mint, coriander, peanut and fried shallot, baby tomatos.
5. The simple dressing you used fish sauce, lime, sugar, chili and garlic pounded. If it too pungent for you then add a dash of water as well.
6. Dress the salads ust befor serving.
Note: This is a vegetarian version, if you want you can add some pork or prawn or both.