- 200g pork butt or sirlion (thinly slice)
- 1 tablespoon shallot, garlic, lemongrass pounded
- 1 tablespoon white sesames seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chinese five spice
- 1/2 teaspoon shirmp paste
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons begetable oil
1. Combine all the ingredient in a bown. Using your hand to mixed the meat and marinade to make sure the marinade is evenly dishtributed and coats every slice of meat.
2. Meat to soak in marinade for half an hour (or longer id you want) then charcoall grill the meat.
3. For dipping sauce, you use the 2 teaspoon garlic and chili pounded, mixed with 3 tablespoon fish sauce, 1/2 tablespoon sugar and 1 tablespoon lime.
4. This dish you can served with rice paper and mixed herbs and dip with fish sauce, or rice noodle and sweet and sour fish sauce.